Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekly Wishes #1



The Nectar Collective


I came across The Nectar Collective blog and Melyssa's series Weekly Wishes.  I am thinking this could be a good way  for me to hold myself accountable to crossing off some of  my weekly goals.  Here are a few things I would love to tackle this week.  

* Try to write three blog posts this week, and luckily this counts as one. 

* Work on my front hall for this weeks post on the One Room Challenge. Paint walls, and trim white, doors black and start working on  the stairs.

* Spend some quality time working on my new website and blog design.

* Work out every morning and eat more mindfully all week.

Well there you have it, my first Weekly Wishes.


4 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your posts this week! And welcome to the weekly wishes linkup! I just started doing it this month and have found it to be seriously helpful in getting me to stay on top of my goals.

    The description of your plans for your front hall sound fabulous -- excited to see photos when you're done!

    Diana
    http://blog.dianawillard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the warm welcome!
      I checked out your website, and you are an amazing artist. Your work is beautiful.
      Melissa

      Delete
  2. Welcome to Weekly Wishes :-) I have been working on my hallway too but it's taking ages. Am redecorating the majority of our house wo will follow your blog with interest as I love picking up interior design tips :-) Good luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryn, I had thought about starting mine ages ago so this ORC is a good way to get me to complete it. Thanks for the encouragement! Melissa

      Delete