Thursday, October 16, 2014

One Room Challenge Linking Event Week Three


It is week three of the One Room Challenge Linking event.  If you would like to check out my plans and process for my front hall for weeks one and weeks two.  I have made some progress, and some purchases.  My design is evolving as I go, since I hadn't sourced or planned much of anything before the challenge began.  I saw the event right before it started and thought it would be fun.


I ordered this rug off eBay and I am praying that it will arrive on time!
Here is how my new purchases will look all together.



 I have changed my mind with the floating credenza, instead I am going to do this narrow writing desk.  I feel like  the black will balance out the black of the staircase.

I still need to work on the gallery wall and collect vintage mirrors for the staircase wall, finish painting, source accessories, put together the desk........and lots more.  I'm not worried as long as I get the rug, the rest I can get done.

You can check out the other amazing participants here..





8 comments:

  1. Love, love the rug and your moodboard. Can't wait to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rug!! I like what you have planned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rug! It is going to look fabulous with the staircase! Good luck this week:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie, and good luck with your living room. Melissa

      Delete
  4. That rug is just beautiful, Melissa. Can't wait to see the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to see your finished room as well, your settee is amazing.

      Delete