Thursday, October 23, 2014

One Room Challenge Week Four


It is week four already on the One Room Challenge Linking Event, and I have made a bit more progress this week.  Not as much as I was planning on, but it is improving.  






I put the table together, and I am really happy with how it turned out.  I still need to purchase some accessories to style it.  I have in mind some baskets underneath, a beautiful tray, and artwork.  





Both from Target.

I also started  hanging mirrors that are going up the stairway.  It has a keyhole window and I thought a collection of mirrors would add interest and draw your eye up to it.  I still need to add a few more maybe smaller scale mirrors to round out the collection.

 

Items to finish
 
* purchase accessories
* finish wall of mirrors
* complete gallery wall
* hang light
* pray for rug to be delivered on time.

 You check out all the other amazing room transformations here.










11 comments:

  1. Love the black sooooo much and the new table looks amazing against it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the console table. That rug is going to be fabulous with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the striking combination. Any progress is progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you purchase the table? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, I got it from Target. It's Room Essentials writing desk and came in around 70bucks. It was a slight pain putting it together, but I am really happy with the look and quality. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. It looks great! Fabulous price too-would've never guessed!

      Delete