Thursday, November 6, 2014

One Room Challenge Linking Event The Reveal

 
I am all finished, the room didn't end up exactly how I was initially picturing, but I love it all the same.  Here was the before.
 

 
And the after.
 
 



 
 
Sources
 
Wall Colour - BM Cloud White
Door Colour- Tremclad Semi gloss black
Stair Colour- BM Onyx
Desk- Target
Ottoman-Target
Rugs-Home Sense
Mirror- Combination of vintage and stores
 
Check out all the amazing rooms here., and a big thanks to Linda from Calling It Home for putting this all together.
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic! LOVE the black stairway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u! It felt great getting rid of the light pine stairs

      Delete
  2. It looks great! I love the painted stairway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I love the stairs & Target bench! Good job! I can still possibilities in my ORC space too, but that's the fun part we can always continue to update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow~ An absolutely stunning space! I love the painted stairway. As a fellow 6 week participant the six weeks was indeed a challenge and you rose up. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fantastic. The black accents are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great makeover! Love the dark and white together. It looks so much more finished now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is a great transformation. Love all the warmth the art brings to the space. The flip in wall color and stairs painted made a huge difference. Great job.

    ReplyDelete